Arizona School of Real Estate & Business and Hogan School of Real Estate Partner with Buffini & Company For Pre-Licensing Students
National, Press Releases, Real Estate Education Update, School News
April 4, 2022
Arizona School of Real Estate & Business and Hogan School of Real Estate, part of the Colibri Group family of real estate brands, and Buffini & Company, the largest training and coaching company in North America, have partnered up to help pre-licensing students launch a successful career in real estate.
With this new partnership, once a student enrolls in the course, he or she will have access to practical advice and motivational video content from the founder of Buffini & Company, Brian Buffini. In this exclusive content, Brian Buffini helps prepare students for the “real world” after they get their real estate license. Additionally, students will find that Brian’s incredible story-telling capabilities will help them retain information and stay motivated as they prepare for the real estate exam.
In addition to this new material, students will have access to Buffini & Company’s New Agent Starter Kit to help them “hit the ground running” once they receive their license.
Who is Brian Buffini?
While those who are experienced real estate professionals are already familiar with Brian, those who are new to real estate may not know who he is or what he has accomplished. Here’s a brief overview:
- At the age of 19, he emigrated from Ireland to California with less than $100. Right before he was going to return to Ireland, he got in a horrible motorcycle accident, landing him in the hospital, during which he racked up over $250K in hospital bills.
- In just a few years, after getting into the real estate business, he was out of debt and one of the top agents in California.
- In 1996, he founded his coaching company Buffini & Company, which provides powerful lead-generation systems, along with the motivation, mindset, and methodologies to make significant improvements to an organization’s bottom line.
- His company has helped more than 3 million professionals in 41 countries improve their business, increase net profit and enhance their quality of life.
- As podcast host of “It’s a Good Life,” he provides simple tips, tools, and training for a good life. He has interviewed featured guests including Matthew McConaughey, Terrell Davis, and Karch Kiraly.
- He is one of the most popular real estate coaches with over 1.3 million followers on Facebook.
- Brian currently resides in Carlsbad, California, with his wife of 25 years, Beverly, a former USA Olympic volleyball player, and their six children.
Want to learn more about Brian? Visit BrianBuffini.com to watch interviews, listen to episodes of his podcast, see his upcoming speaking events, and more.