Arizona Mortgage Broker Licensing Online
Thinking of a career as a Mortgage Broker?
ASREB and Learn Mortgage joined forces to bring you the very best in mortgage education. We provide flexible learning options for professionals in all career stages.
- Our 24-hour online program is approved by the Arizona Department of Insurance & Financial Institutions to meet the education requirement listed under the Qualifying Individual requirement for Mortgage Brokers. See our “How Do I Become a Mortgage Broker in Arizona” for more information.
- Our instructors are qualified industry professionals.
- The content taught is aligned with the state exam.
- There are review and sample test questions to help prepare you for the state exam.
- We keep our class content current with updated rules and regulations in our ever-changing environment.
The following topics will be covered in the online course:
Mortgage Lending Overview
The Mortgage Lending Process
Conventional Loans and Financing
Government Loan Programs
Nontratidional/Nonconforming Loans & Financing
Federal Financial Disclosure Laws
Federal Privacy Protection and Consumer Identification Laws
Federal Prohibition of Predatory Lending
The SAFE Act
Ethics in Mortgage Lending
Selected Consumer Protection Regulations
Financials and Calculations Review
State License Law
Mortgage Origination Compliance
State Methods of Enforcement
Real Estate Fundamentals