Prepare to be home inspection certified through our Home Inspection Certification Exam Preparation Course.
- Our Home Inspection Certification Program is a comprehensive 84-hour program specializing in pertinent content for the Home Inspection Exam.
- Our thorough class format involves classroom lectures, illustrations on power point, hands-on learning, in classroom demonstrations, and outside reading.
- We offer convenient schedules during the daytime.
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is prerequisite.
- Classes are held via Livestream or at our Scottsdale location.
- We are approved by the Arizona State Board of Private Post-Secondary Education.
Course Registration and Payment are required 48-hours prior to your class start date to guarantee a seat in the course. Any registration taken less than 48-hours will be subject to availability.
How To Become A Home Inspector In Arizona
Tuition: $1095 -OR- 4 interest-free payments of $273.75 with Klarna
Insulation & Ventilation
Heating & Cooling
Pools & Spas
Livestream Home Inspection Prelicensing Schedule
Arizona School of Real Estate and Business offers Livestream classes. Our Livestream classes are like a virtual classroom; you’ll attend class via Zoom with other students and learn from an instructor in real-time! Below is the schedule for our Livestream classes.
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Monday – Thursday
6:00pm – 10:00pm
CompuCram for Home Inspection
Don’t buy multiple products! Build your confidence and knowledge with this all-in-one Home Inspection exam prep system. CompuCram is your study guide that makes sure you’re ready to pass the National Home Inspection exam the first time!
This product was written for all nationally recognized Home Inspection exams.
CompuCram Features & Benefits:
– Study Home Inspection vocabulary – interactive flashcards, matching, and fill-in-the-blank
– Dynamic practice exams – never see the same exam twice!
– Comprehensive Home Inspection practice tests
– Our exclusive pre-assessment identifies the exam topics you need to focus on
– Mobile, tablet and desktop friendly- never lose your place
– A Readiness Indicator that tracks your progress, so you know when you’re ready to take the exam
– Home Inspection exam questions written by industry experts
– 180 day access
– Covers sixteen topics areas